Data-driven, she has a vision on how HR should be and what HR should do. She is impartial, patient and available with great organisation and planification comptetencies and troubleshooting qualities. With around 13 years of experience in HR, she wants the best for her staff and wants her staff to be the best.
An accomplished, commercially astute and widely respected Senior Director with a wealth of Banking and Corporate Finance credentials delivering exemplary financial results in challenging emerging markets across African sub-Saharan countries throughout the last 17 years.
A competent learner-practitioner with a “can do” attitude, and has an enthusiastic and outgoing personality. With over 20 years experience, he has excellent communication and management skills, with an outstanding ability in developing and implementing technical and business solutions.
More about Sifa
- 1999 – 2004: the UN → Dispatcher to CITS procurement and budget assistant.
- 2005 – 2012: Banro → Office Manager to HR Manager.
- 2012 – 2014: Destcon → Manager
- 2014 – 2017: Afrik interim → Chief Human Resources Manager to Operations Director
- 2017 – now: HR consultant and Destcon → Managing Director.